Application process and important dates.
To apply for admission participants have to submit:
- Motivation letter (pdf): Applicants must provide a written statement of motivation (with a maximum length of one page). The language of your motivation letter must be English.
- Curriculum vitae (pdf): max. 2 pages.
- Recommendation letters: optional.
Application is only possible via email to email@example.com
Please note that the school is an in-person event only with a limited number of participants!
Picture might be taken for documentation purposes so we will ask you for your consent, but we respect your privacy and we will have a “red dot” policy implemented (the red dot on your shirt indicating you don’t want to be photographed).
Once you have submitted your complete application it will be reviewed (considering your AI relevant achievements and motivation).
- March 31: Application Deadline
- April 21: Notification
For all accepted students, the summer school includes:
- Coffee breaks and lunches for the entire week
- A week program, with lectures, discussions, and group work
- Handouts and other relevant teaching material
- Social dinner