Activities for students at CAIML.
In the CAIML seminar series, students and CAIML partners present and discuss current research topics and projects. Students write summaries of the talks in each session.
After successful completion of the course, students are able to provide an overview on the new research topcis and issues on AI and ML.
Visit TISS page.
Student Exchange Program With the Tufts University
We are pleased to announce an exchange program with Tufts University for up to 5 students per semester.
Up to 5 students from the TU Wien can choose from the following courses free of charge.
- S111-M1 Operating Systems – H Khalid
- CS115-M1 Database Systems – C Doucette
- CS116-M1 Intro to Security – M Chow
- CS119-M1 Big Data – J Singh
- CS120-M1 Web Programming and Engineering – M Chow
- CS121-M1 Software Engineering – V Simmons
- CS131-M1 Artificial Intelligence – F Santini
- CS135-M1 Intro to Machine Learning – P Saripalli
- CS138-M1 Reinforcement Learning – M Allen
- CS160-M1 Algorithms – K Laing
- CS170-M1 Computation Theory – K Laing
- CS150 Deep graph learning
For further details of the courses take a look here.
(All online/hybrid/remote courses with the letters BME, CEE, CHBE, CS, EE, ENP, and ME can be taken.)
If you are interested please contact email@example.com.