The Digital Salon is a series of events in which current issues relating to the digitization of our city are discussed by decision-makers around the DigitalCity.Wien.
The Digital Salon on 24.11. is dedicated to the topic “The digital, climate-neutral city”.
- Admission 5.30 p.m. | Start 6 p.m.
- Opening and introductory keynote by Jürgen Czernohorszky, City Councillor for Climate, Environment, Democracy and Human Resources
- Keynote by Ivona Brandić (Professor for High Performance Computing Systems at the TU Wien)
- Moderated discussion with Jürgen Czernohorszky and Klemens Himpele, CIO of the City of Vienna
- Contributions from the DigitalCity.Wien community & audience discussion followed by a reception & networking.
- Main program from 6 to 7 p.m., followed by reception and networking until approx. 8:30 p.m.
The Digital Salon is a series of events inspired by the traditional, very feminine salon culture of the turn of the century, which offers an attractive and at the same time exclusive framework to discuss current issues of the digitization of our city, and is primarily aimed at decision-makers from the city, research and business.
If you are interested, please send an e-mail with the subject “Digitaler Salon” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets for the community will be allocated on a “first come, first served” basis, with participants being selected according to the event’s target group and thematic proximity to the Salon’s topic. Participants will be notified via e-mail and informed about the detailed procedure. There is no legal claim.